2010年12月6日星期一

Notes...notes...Notes.......

study week again...
this sem like....nothing...lol~~~
all class like no need to attend 1....
and now...final exam coming....walao!!!

Normally study week i will stay at KL with my family to study...
so when i step in my house...i saw few of boxes...
1st thing in my mind"my dad went to Indian's weeding?" Coz the design like...
Later my dad point those boxes and tell me about those boxes...
i just realize...those boxes are....Famous Amos cookies...WALAO~~~
My dad got it from his customer as Christmas present~
Haha~~then those are mine and im having it as my lunch~~XD



This few days..im staying at house alone for study study studyyyy...
stick at the chair whole day...
my mouth become smelly and smelly...
and my body is merging with the chair...
i will be crazy if i continue like that....ARGHHHHHH!!!!!
Still got 2 final exam to go...TAHAN LA!!! i can do it!!!!



1 条评论: